A New England Odyssey
In August 1995, I went on my second Lovecraftian tour of New England. During that trip, I kept a
daily travelogue and posted it both here and on the alt.horror.cthulhu newsgroup.
- Friday, August 11 Preparing to leave Phoenix.
- Saturday, August 12 Bostons North End and
- Sunday, August 13 Mt. Auburn Cemetery and the Boston Museum
of Fine Arts.
- Monday, August 14 Marblehead and Gloucester.
- Tuesday, August 15 Gloucester and Newburyport.
- Wednesday, August 16 Ipswich and Haverhill.
- Thursday, August 17 Gloucester and Salem.
- Friday, August 18 Salem and the NecronomiCon.
- Sunday, August 20 The NecronomiCon and Danvers.
- Monday, August 21 Providence - John Hay Library, Eileen
- Tuesday, August 22 Providence - John Hay Library, Arcade,
College Hill, Thayer Street.
- Wednesday, August 23 Providence - Benefit Street, John Brown
House, Bookstores, Ladd Observatory.
- Thursday, August 24 New Bedford, Massachusetts and Mystic,
- Friday, August 25 Western Massachusetts - Monson, Wilbraham,
Swift River Valley Historical Society, Quabbin Reservoir.
- Saturday, August 26 Vermont - Brattleboro, Guilford, Newfane,
- Sunday, August 27 Brattleboro, Boston Museum of Fine Arts,
Return to Donovan K. Loucks Personal Pages.
This page is maintained by Donovan K. Loucks (Home Page /