A New England Odyssey
In August 1995, I went on my second Lovecraftian tour of New England.
During that trip, I kept a daily travelogue and posted it both here and on
the alt.horror.cthulhu newsgroup.
- Friday, August 11 Preparing to leave
- Saturday, August 12 Bostons
North End and Cambridge.
- Sunday, August 13 Mt. Auburn Cemetery
and the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
- Monday, August 14 Marblehead and
- Tuesday, August 15 Gloucester and
- Wednesday, August 16 Ipswich and
- Thursday, August 17 Gloucester and
- Friday, August 18 Salem and the
- Saturday, August 19 The NecronomiCon.
- Sunday, August 20 The NecronomiCon
- Monday, August 21 Providence - John
Hay Library, Eileen McNamaras.
- Tuesday, August 22 Providence - John
Hay Library, Arcade, College Hill, Thayer Street.
- Wednesday, August 23 Providence -
Benefit Street, John Brown House, Bookstores, Ladd Observatory.
- Thursday, August 24 New Bedford,
Massachusetts and Mystic, Connecticut.
- Friday, August 25 Western
Massachusetts - Monson, Wilbraham, Swift River Valley Historical Society,
- Saturday, August 26 Vermont -
Brattleboro, Guilford, Newfane, Townshend.
- Sunday, August 27 Brattleboro, Boston
Museum of Fine Arts, returning home.
Return to Donovan K. Loucks Personal Pages.
This page is maintained by Donovan K. Loucks (Home Page / E-mail)